Friday, September 11, 2009

Self Portrait

This Self Portrait was created using the Mr.PicassoHead website. This was an exercise in creativity, something which is not my strong point. However, since the Picasso style is abstract in the extreme, I found it easy to "express" my inner self. I've always wanted to be a redhead with green eyes, so thanks to Picasso I am. Creating the image was easy, but I would recommend visiting the gallery first to get some ideas of what is possible. After completing the portrait I saved it to the gallery and then entered my email so a link could be sent to me. At this time the link has not been sent, instead I kept receiving a server error message. To circumvent this problem I created a link to my portrait after searching the gallery for my image. If the server error is corrected I can fix the link later. I sometimes have my students do biographies of mathematicians, and I could see them using this site to create a portrait to accompany the their work.

No comments:

Post a Comment