
What a challenge this was for someone as artistically challenged as me. The site gives you no warning and no directions, at least none that I could find. The first time you move your mouse an explosion of orange follows it. I finally figured out how to click and clear the screen and finally maneuvered the mouse into a corner. It also seems that the speed at which you move the mouse affects the thickness of the line. Just play and have some fun. I decided to use this site to create a logo for DoshierMath. Can you see the D and the M? I used the Screen Print to capture the image and then added some color and text using Paint. I am hard pressed to find a math connection for this site, however, it would be a fun place for my students to go and play. I would be curious to see what some of my more artistic students could do with this site.

Your logo is amazing considering the program you made it from. I played with it for a while and then just decided to be abstract. It was much easier!! Love the color you added with paint
ReplyDelete