This is the PowerPoint we were to create using the
Ignite format, which is 20 slides that should move automatically after 10-15 seconds. The Ignite site seemed to have a more humorous slant, so I tried my hand at a little "tongue-in-cheek" humor. I hope you enjoy my take on a Day in the Life of a Teacher. I used PowerPoint to create this presentation, and when viewed in PowerPoint my slides did change every 10 seconds, and I also had the
presentation looped so it would play
continuously. Once completed I used
Slide Share to upload and post the PowerPoint. Unfortunately I lost the 10 second transition and the viewer now must click to advance the slides. I ran into a similar problem with our previous 65 slide PowerPoint. I liked the idea of a shorter presentation and the Ignite format is one I would encourage students to consider, especially if I had a lot of presentations to get through. This type of format would force to students to focus on what was important in their work.
No comments:
Post a Comment