Sunday, October 25, 2009
Podcast
This is the link to the script I used for my Podcast. The written lesson plan can be found here. I am using a webquest for my lesson plan. This is a webquest I have used in the past and it is one the students can really get into. Click here to hear the audio portion of the lesson. (Be patient it takes a while to load). I created this recording using the link provided in the lesson plan. After making the recording I saved it as a wav file. However, I kept getting a message that read "voice logo" will be recorded, and sure enough as my audio plays a "voice" comes across my recording saying "avs4you". To get the audio into by blog I saved the file to our FTP web space ( just like we did for the Jeopardy game). I then was able to upload the audio from there. When you click on the link it does take several minutes to load, but it will eventually open on the itunes site. I'm not sure how to clean-up the audio and get rid of the "voice" that keeps intruding over my voice, however, I am happy that I figured out how to upload an audio to my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment